Hello you lovely readers, I hope that you’ve had a great day in the sun!
A few days ago, I was nominated by the lovely Ella for the “one lovely blog award”, which is super super nice. Check out her blog post.
For me to pass on my happiness and love for others there are some rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and inform them
So here we go:
Continue reading “One lovely blog award”
Really strange post for me today and I’ve been putting it off for sometime, as it’s taken me quite a while to process.
Family means everything to me. My family is a small family made up of myself, my brother and my parents. On the one side of the family we are super close and the other side, like most families we simply do not talk. Family to me is not just blood but it’s who is there for you, who is there for you to pick up the pieces when you’re feeling down or when you’re celebrating.
But this post is all about my blood family, especially my nan.
Continue reading “Respect and love – tough post to write.”
Every once in awhile, we just really need to sit back, relax and take our mind elsewhere.
I definitely have those moments and still have them, where I just need to walk away. I do it at work, when I am stressed I take 5 minutes and just stand outside, look up at the sky and remember how minuscule you are in this small world of ours. I think in this quick paced environment we live in nowadays, where anyone can contact you with a press of a button, we do need to take time out for ourselves.
You will see at the top of my blog there is the menu section, if you’re ever feeling this way and just need to chill, hover over the “Chill out zone” link at the top.
What’s in the chill out zone:
Here within this little space of heaven are a number of links that I have found over the years that have really helped me relax. Anxiety attacks are bloody awful, I know. But we only have 1 body, we need to learn to love it more. (If you’re on your mobile, click the menu button on the top and you’ll get the links lovely).
- Quiet place – take a few minutes out, no music, no distractions and just focus on what you can see
- Rainy mood – I freaking love the sound of rain, so this always chills me out
- Do nothing for 2 minutes – what is says on the tin, please just use this if you need a quick fix. But if you don’t do what it says, it’ll take longer, just relax and go with it. It works
- The thoughts room – don’t know what to do with your thoughts, put them here
- Intotime – a relaxing interactive colour website
- Silk – have a play with some interactive silk
- Headspace– a great website and app to help relax and meditate
- Calm – a lovely meditation app which helps you fall asleep
- Emergency compliment – sometimes you just needa pick me up
- Liquid particles – what it says on the tin, go and play
- Stress analyst – see how it can help you!
- Cat noises – meow – for those who feel like they need a cat purring in their life
- Cute overload – hey who doesn’t love looking at cute animals!!!
- Mind UK – a great charity, available for you to talk to
- Young minds – a charity for children and adolescents
- Time to change – a list of mental health organisations that you can talk to
- Headspace – a calm environment where you can listen to chilled out relaxing techniques
- Apps for well-being and mental health – the lovely mind charity have put together a list of wonderful apps for your mobile or tablet for managing your wellbeing and mental health.
I am updating this blog post often, and I try to make sure that they all still work haha!
Go and have a look, and if you have any suggestions, please let me know
If you need to talk, please message me either on here, tweet me @loveyouandthem or email me firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if i help only one person, that’s great.
Hey everyone, hope you’re well. Now, I love a new affordable makeup product and for the first time in a long time I have bought a product that has so much hype around it.
The new Revolution Makeup ‘fast base’ foundation stick, had so many good reviews on Instagram and Twitter and I honestly thought I had to give it a go.
Continue reading “Revolution Makeup – ‘Fast Base’ foundation stick a real review”
I found these little quizzes via Google just to ease back in so hopefully I’ll get going again.
Let’s find out about me (when I say us I mean you haha). Oh also my personal challenge this week is to find a gif associated with each answer haha!
Continue reading “25 facts you don’t know about me”
Hello people! I hope that you are well 🙃👍
Today is the 7th anniversary of my beautiful Nan’s passing and I just wanted to write a quick blog post to talk about her and my thoughts about grandparents.
Grandparents are super special aren’t they? They’re the ones that brought your parents to this world, they the ones that raised your parents with lots of love. They’re the ones that pick up the pieces when your parents need 5 minutes, and they’re the ones that give you treats when your parents say no and give the best hugs.
Continue reading “Love your grandparents, they’ll always love you”
Happy New Year to you all, I hope that you had the most wonderful night, whether you were partying away in the local pub/club, slumping it up or …. tbh what else is there haha.
Last year my new years resolution was to have more glitter in my life, and I truly think that I succeeded. So, this year I’m taking the bull by the horns and going one step further where I will blog at least once a week. Fingers crossed!!
Anyway back to this post. I first did this 40 beauty question tag post 4 years ago and for some reason this blog post has become popular again, and I thought I would do it again as of course tastes change. I have changed some questions as makeup has changed in for years, so here we go:
Continue reading “40 beauty question tag (revisited)”
Hey you lovely people, so 2017 is drawing to a close and it’s been a bit of a year. I have already spoken about my favourite moments of 2017, which you can have a little read about, however this post is all about what I have learnt this year.
Shaping someone’s personality can either happen in a single night, a week or over the course of a year. But a lot can happen in a year, and from what you learn you grow . I therefore thought I would take you through the year and maybe you might take on board somethings…
Continue reading “What I have learnt about myself in 2017.”
2017 has for me been an ok year, nothing drastic negatively has happened, it’s all been ok and pretty positive. I thought instead of focusing on the upsets I would focus on the good times in 2017.
Let’s see what happened: Continue reading “2017: Happy memories”
I saw this lovely little blog on the wonderful Jenny’s blog – jennyinneverland. As I haven’t blogged in a few weeks, I thought I would give this a go, as it’s something different for me to do!
Here it goes:
Continue reading “The bedtime tag blog”