I am only getting around to this and I highly apologise to those who have nominated me, bad bad blogger. But as I am currently signed off sick for a week with a bad back, I thought HEY what could I do and this came up. Thank you so much for nominating me, I have enjoyed answering the questions and of course finding out what blogs I should nominate!
Liebster Award Nominations: Read More Below
Okay so the first nomination I got was from the beautiful blogger that is: – http://lynniloves.blogspot.be/ and her questions were:
1. Who’s your favourite singer? – I would have to say Paloma Faith
2. Dark or light? – I am a night owl so I will say dark and most of my clothes are dark
3. Favourite clothing item? – A big baggy tshirt that I have, I keep going off my clothes it’s not good
4. If you could date a celebrity who would it be? – Roy from Scouting for Girls please
5. Favourite Movie? – I don’t have a favourite movie, I would say my favourite escapism would be 3 Men and a Baby
6. What is your favourite colour? – Emerald
7. If you had 1 million dollars all for yourself what would you do with it? – I would buy a car and a house and pay off parents debt oh and student loan
8. Do you have a tattoo or would you like to have one? What and where? – I don’t and I wouldn’t I have thought about it but no
9. Is there something you miss? – Without a 100% of a doubt my Nan
10. What do you do when you’re feeling sad or angry? – Listen to music loud in my headphones, cry and eat
11. What’s the meaning behind your blogging name? – Far too much negativity in the world, so we need to love ourselves and each other.
The next nomination came from the lovely: – http://www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.co.uk/
- List 11 facts about myself
- Answer the 11 questions put forward to the person who nominated me
- Ask 11 new questions to some bloggers, that have 200 or less followers themselves
- Go to their blog and inform them that they have been nominated
Facts about me:
1. My middle name is Emma
2. I was two weeks late being born, I was meant to be a Christmas baby
3. I went to an all girls school.
4. I have an issue with men starting to like me, I back away
5. I passed my driving test at the age of 23 – 1st time – 1 minor 😉
6. I have been single since 2008……….. f*ck
7. All my best friends at one point started with the letter S
8. I really want to be a teacher but I am so scared to look into it.
9. I have a harry potter scar (seriously lol)
10. I have a northern and southern accent
11. I have no piercings or tattoos.
1. Are you a morning or an evening person?
2. Which country would you love to visit?
3. What language would you love to learn?
4. If you could go back to your 13 year old self what would you say?
5. Hands for feet or feet for hands?
6. If you could change your career path would you?
7. Snow, Sun or Rain?
8. Heels for the rest of your life or bare feet?
9. If you could invent a make up what would it be?
10. Favourite smell?
11. If you were the opposite sex for the day what would you do?
I look forward to your answers 🙂