I have seen this particular post going around lately, so I thought hey – I have a few moments on my hands why not have a try and being honest for once. I will “try” and answer as much as I can honestly or otherwise just go with the flow…………. oooh ps – I have a job interview – HOW EXCITING! ppss – I got this blog from – Sugar Makeup Doll – you should check her out.
1. What are you wearing? Well hello there Mr Personal, I am wearing underwear wayhey and a purple top along with my hello kitty pj bottoms in which you may have seen from recent posts. Never felt so sexier 😉
2. Have you ever been in love? No is the simple answer. A real like for someone always at the wrong opportunity but that’s it.
3. Have you ever had a terrible break up? All of my exes have broke up over me by text, which is absolutely delightful of them.
4. How tall are you? I am 5 ft 7.
5. How much do you weigh? Too much. Classified as “obese” probably, my weight fluctuates so much. But to be honest I am happy and it’s my life I lead it as I want to lead it.
6. Any tattoos? Nope I don’t have thought about it, but if I get bored with my finger nails every few days – what would I be like with a tattoo?
7. Any piercings? Again nothing, never wanted any piercings apart from my tongue strangely but still no.
8. You OTP? (One true pairing): Me and the future husband……….. LOL I really don’t know to be honest.
9. Your favourite show? Hahaha, hmm I have far too much but to be honest I really cannot not miss Casualty. Yes I am a saddo.
10. Favourite Band? Was BLUE and still is, but I love Bastille and Mumford & Sons
11. Something you miss? Simplest answer ever, my Nan.
12. Favourite Song? Just Say Yes – Snow Patrol, one of the most romantic songs.
13. How old are you? I am 25.
14. What zodiac sign are you? I’m a Capricorn
15. Qualities you look for in a partner? Someone who likes me for me, strong, loyal, trustworthy, funny and who gets along with my friends and family oh and someone who is taller and with a lush beard, eyes and smile.
16. Favourite Quote?is: From my Nan “you can only do your best hen”
17. Favourite Actor?: Oh dear I cannot chose!! Er, hmmmmmmmmmmm……………. bugger. If they’re gonna be in a romantic comedy and hot then that’s it I love them.
18. Favourite colour?: Emerald.
19. Loud music or soft?: If I have the headphones on its dance music and having fun, if I want to relax its slow music. Two different playlists definitely.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? I drift in and out of staring into blankness or going into my bedroom and playing on Sims……. yes Sims.
21. How long does it take you to shower? It depends what I need to do, can be 5 minutes it can be 20 minutes, if I am having a thought then about 25 minutes.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends how late I get up…… otherwise 15 minutes.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Nah good girl 😉
24. Turn on? Humour and a gorgeous man with a gorgeous smile and eyes in a suit who smells nice….. mmmmmm
25. Turn off? Ego boosters, people who love themselves and cheats.
26. The reason you started blogging? To get my opinions out there, to share how I feel, to share what I love too 🙂
27. Fears? Pigs haha. No seriously, oh and things IN my hand as in …… cannula, needles, piercings etc – really now making me feel so sick.
28. Last thing that made you cry? I cry over so many things, but the last time I cried is because I have a really sore back and work were just not being sympathetic at all.
29. Last time you said you loved someone? To my best friend today who went in for a lung operation today.
30. Meaning behind your blog name? I feel that everyone should love one another, you need to love yourself and you need to love others. Whether same sex, different sex, same/different race, religion, age – we all deserve love and positivity.
31. Last book you read? I am actually reading for once and its I think called “A fault in our stars” something like that… only 20 pages in.
32. The book you’re currently reading?” Oh .. see above.
33. Last show you watched? I am currently watching a Night in the Museum.
34. Last person you talked to? My Mum 🙂
35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted? Hmm let’s check the phone – my best friend asking as to whether her lung operation went okay.
36. Favourite Food? Italian, but my spag bol.
37. Place you want to visit? Scotland and Australia. LOL!
38. Last place you were? Work………
39. Do you have a crush? I really don’t know.
40. Last time you kissed someone? One of my best friends drunk on a night out.
41. Last time you were insulted? Today when I was in agony with my back pain and my team leader said “do you think it’s just psychological because you don’t want to be at work” fuck off.
42. Favourite flavour of sweet? Watermelon sweets from New Look……. yes New Look.
43. What instruments do you play? None, my mouth through talking or hands in clapping?
44. Favourite piece of jewellery? My Nan’s wedding ring that she left me </3
45. Last sport you played? I used to love sport, but no.
46. Last song that you sang?: Lets put on Itunes and sing the song that comes on ** dreading it ** ooooooooh “everybody’s got stars in their eyes” Just Jack – used to love this song!
47. Favourite chat up line? The stupidest one, the feel me that’s boyfriend material haha.
48. Have you ever used it? Hell no
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Work lot and family this evening lol
50. Who should answer this tag next? Anyone who is bored 🙂