So hello again to my lovely readers and new readers, thanks for joining me on this world wind of a life! I thought you may want to get to know me, and if you don’t want to then haha this is what this post is going to be all about. Me me me and more me.
1. Are you named after anyone? Apparently when I was due my mum was obsessed with watching Beauty and the Beast and there was a character on there called Catherine, and mum says that’s where the inspiration came from. Although parents have told me since, when I did pop in to say hello to the world, the nurse asked me what my name was and my mum said Charlotte at the same time my Dad says Catherine…… Dad won lol.
2. When was the last time you cried? I cry quiet easily, currently long lost family is the weekly tear jerker for me. But if I think too much about certain situations in my life, I will cry.
3. Do you have kids? No. Many friends around me have kids so that’ll occupy me for a bit lol.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yeah I’d like to think so, I like to think I’m friendly and approachable. Hopefully haha!!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Haha yes, a bit too much. Especially in awkward situations.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? No thank you. If I had to I would have to go on a serious diet lol. Otherwise extra weight bungee jumping, I can imagine heading to the floor quicker than a person who is half my size lol.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Oh I do love a crunchy nut, although my jaw aches after a while haha!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Eyes and a smile. Eyes especially, I love to see where people’s eyes are looking when they’re talking or listening to me. You can really tell a lot about someone by their eyes.
9. What is your eye colour? Theyre blue. 😊
10. Scary movie or happy endings? I love scary tv shows but not scary movies and I do love watching happy movies but if they’re too sickly it’s just bleurgh.
11. Favorite smells? Fresh cut grass, fresh bread (tiger more specifically), petrol forecourts and a certain someone mens aftershave that I can never remember the name.
12. Summer or winter? Can I not go for autumn. I like both. I like the freedom more in the summer with the clothes, how happy people are and the sunsets. But the winter you can get all snuggled up and cosy.
13. Computer or television? Computer definitely as you can watch TV on it too haha!
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I guess America on holiday.
15. Do you have any special talents? I like to get my body especially my legs in weird positions, I can fold my tongue in half with no gap lol, er I think that’s it.
16. Where were you born? Kettering.
17. What are your hobbies? I really hate this question, because I don’t think I have any. But I kinda do, and they’re lame to others. I love this part of my life…. blogging. I love to listen to music, watch films, read about psychology online, researching crime things online. Nothing physically ie sports which is often what hobbies is about.
18. Do you have any pets? Fish, hello boring.
19. Favorite movie? There’s a list, I couldn’t pick. So here we go, burlesque, the holiday, breakfast at Tiffany’s, calamity Jane, 7 brides for seven brothers, 3 men and a baby, a little princess…. lol that’s all I can think of the top of my head.
20. Do you have any siblings? A young brother, that often many people think we’re twins…. There’s 4 years difference
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy. In my own flat/house, surrounded by a family that loves me and I’m in a job that I like to go to every morning.
So there you have it. That’s me in 21 questions.