Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to my blog
Happy birthday to me!
MY lovely blog is 4 years old, it’s gone through the terrible two’s and tricky 3s and now it’s starting to get it’s own character.
I love blogging. I LOVE the idea of being free, being creative and just saying what’s on my mind. My blog was started originally as I was going through quite a shitty time in my life, and I used it as a diary of somewhat. I wanted a way to express my thoughts, opinions and love without being judged . Its my safe haven.
I therefore created my own little world! In this world, I hope to share as much positivity as I can, to share the love and hopefully help people.
I have had the best conversations with many bloggers, who are just absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE learning about people’s lives, their thoughts and amazing to read their favourite past-times.
I may not have collaborated with any businesses, written any advertised blogs or paid for any post, but today I reached 73,000 views!!!! So not only is it this little blogs birthday but it’s reached a milestone too!
I love how I have grown, I look back on previous posts and think oh dear god!!! But that’s how you grow, you adapt and learn to love what youre doing.
I thought I would share with you my favourite moments:
- Being featured on the select fashion Facebook
- My 90s kid toys post being shared far too many times
- My review of my favourite product for my chronic illness being featured on the products website – the yuyu bottle
These were my favourite blog posts (apart from those above):
- Chill out zone (a special place for those who are having a bad day)
- It’s one day out of many (a positive post about how you can be happy)
- 10 things I learnt about growing up
- Rimmel instafix product review
- Proud to be a woman, don’t hate
- Primark super matte lipstick review
- What I like about being female
- A problem you have had an overcome (a post about me standing up to my best friends abusive ex)
- Body confidence (saying fuck you for judgemental people)
- Post autumn snuggly winter time.
There you have it, my favourite blog posts, my happy memories and I look forward to making so many more.
Thank you again for reading, subscribing and sharing ❤ kisses all around 💋
Ps if you’ve ever wondered why my blog is called loveyouandthem have a little read of this.