I found these little quizzes via Google just to ease back in so hopefully I’ll get going again.
Let’s find out about me (when I say us I mean you haha). Oh also my personal challenge this week is to find a gif associated with each answer haha!
1. I’m happiest when… I am with my family and close girl friends. Oh also when I’m being an absolute slob.
2. …Especially if it… involves a lot of food, drinking and dancing. If I an being a slob I want the same situation but without movement and being in my bed haha!
3. I’ve always wanted to… absolutely not give a fuck at what anyone else thinks of me and how I look, act or feel. I wanna be the type of person that doesn’t have those worries.
4. My family and I… are super close and weird. Sometimes we don’t get on but hey that’s families for you!! We all have our unique ways and know how to wind each other up, but if anyone comes for any of us then … bye bye lol
5. I was a terrible… and still am terrible at relationships. I am trying but oh dear God it’s tougher being single in your late 20s. The expectations and that you be in a long term relationship and maybe have a child and a house by now. I have none of those!!
6. My first job was…on the checkouts at the local Safeway yes I am that old, Safeway!! haha then I was there for 7 years with Morrisons. Ended up on the kiosk and customer service desk. Woohoo go me lol.
I once served someone who was buying loads of carrots and asked him why the carrots and he said “I’m using them in this huge orgy I’m having”.
7. I could probably eat pasta everyday. There’s so much choice with what you can do with it. Can you imagine it. Oh god I want pasta right now!! I need it right now hahaha.
8. I stole… not on purpose I’ll have you know, a few things through self scan. Happened a couple of times when I’ve left and been like fuck that didn’t scan and I didn’t pay for it. I also love it when the cashier forgets to scan something haha. Oops.
9. I was born on the same day as… my nan ❤ we always ring each other up and sing happy birthday to each other. It’s totally cute.
10. My all-time favorite film is… without a doubt The Grand Budapest Hotel.
It’s my ultimate film, as it is that typical escapism film and just hilarious . I cannot tell you how many times I’ve seen it and each time I see something new. It’s just a beautiful movie.
11. I do a pretty mean… lasagne haha going with the pasta theme again. Maybe I should just marry an Italian. Oh my heaven imagine the food haha! Yummy!! I also make a brilliant spaghetti Bolognese too, although I know that this type of pasta should not go with bolgnese.
12. I’m still mad… that Charlie left Busted. How bloody dare he leave but I tell you who I am more mad with, Geri leaving the Spice Girls. How absolutely dare she!!! She broke so many hearts and was the ultimate one.
13. I met my husband… eh.. no love as you know I’m single. But maybe I have met my husband already and I just haven’t got a clue about it. He could be stuck somewhere and needs rescuing haha.
14. When I was younger I wish… I was a lot more relaxed and not so selfless . I wish that I didn’t pay as much attention to other people’s thoughts and just went for it. In all matters of my life. Whether that’s work, romance and happiness.
15. I’m not afraid to… stand up for what I believe in, especially if someone is being rude to someone else. We are adults now not children. I don’t get playground antics. I’m not going to side with someone because someone else doesn’t like them. I make up my own mind about someone.
16. I make the best… sister hahaha. I can’t choose a food again. I annoy my brother a lot, but I’m also there to give advice, lifts, gifts, food, money. Hey he’s getting more from me than I get from him. Bugger.
17. I have almost no… control over buying new pieces of makeup..its not good..its not healthy but I will stop soon haha. I’m sorry.
But it’s just too pretty!!!!
Check out my Instagram for my latest purchases >> Instagram.com/loveyouandthem
18. I always cry when… I see old people sad or lonely. Or when men are crying. I just can’t cope with it. Haha so the ending of the notebook or up, oh dear God my poor heart cannot cope with those emotions!!!
19. I’m (now) a near 30 year old, but I will always feel early 20s. Seriously where has the last 10 years gone? What have I done with my life and what can I show for it.
Really freaks me out but I’m getting more comfortable with myself and thinking this is me.
20. I spent 12 years… in education learning a lot about sciences and maths and have I ever used an algebra equation in the last 10 years of my life.
What was the point in that time waste haha when I could have learnt how to cook or save money correctly. You know, those adult things.
21. I wish my folks… could invent a time machine so I could go back and see them when they were young.
My dad was in a successful comedy act whilst my mum seemed to have loved life and was a party girl haha. I would have loved to how seen how their relationship started.
Apparently I used to sing a rinky tinky tinky all the time and of course Billy Rae Cyrus song. Such a 90s kid.
23. I believe if everyone acted like girls in clubbing toilets, the world would be a better place.
I’ve said this before in another blog post and I believe this so to be true. When girls look after each other instead of competing it’s so so so much better.
24. I can’t stand… flour on my hands haha. Yep that’s super weird isn’t it? It’s making my teeth go weird now. The thought is bloody awful . I also don’t like butter, so as you can imagine I will never be baking a cake lol.
I’d so want to have a wand like this beaut .
25. Whenever Green Wing or Ru Paul’s Drag Race is on, I’ll watch it.
I freaking adore Green Wing, you totally need to watch this wacky comedy set up a British hospital. It’s so funny I’m watching it again and I still absolutely crack up.
My second is Ru Paul’s Drag Race – my absolute fave and will always be. It’s taught me so much about so many people and how people shouldn’t judge others . Plus it’s freaking hilarious .
So there you have it. This took longer due to the gifs haha but I would love to see yours. Tag me in your blog posts ❤💋