Hello you lovely readers, I hope that you’ve had a great day in the sun!
A few days ago, I was nominated by the lovely Ella for the “one lovely blog award”, which is super super nice. Check out her blog post.
For me to pass on my happiness and love for others there are some rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and inform them
So here we go:
- One of my new years resolution this year is to read more books. This year, I have focused on reading books by Sophie Kinsella. So far I’m 3 books in which is amazing, as the last time I read a book was for GCSE English haha!
- I have noticed that I am becoming more confident and independent. If I don’t believe in something or it is affecting me I will not shut up. Fed up of being walked over.
- I’m 29 and still living at home. Have you seen prices for homes? I don’t get how people move out on their own if they don’t have a partner
- Talking of partners, I don’t have 1. I’ve been single for some time now, and 90% of the time I’m happy about it then that 10% makes me question why?
- I can’t leave the past behind
- I’d love to go to more comedy gigs or theatre this year.
- I really need to blog more. I do miss it, but I just need the oomph to do it!!
Here are my lovely nominees for my 7 blogs (in no order!!)
I’d love to nominate more. But I do love a little read of the above blogs! I hope that they make you smile ❤