Hello lovelies I hope that you are all enjoying the sunshine that was not intentional!, but seriously it’s lovely weather isn’t it!
The other week, gosh I am slow I know, I got lovingly tagged in a tweet by the fabulous Holly for this brilliant positive ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’, to celebrate positivity and happiness in a world where there is so much negativity.
I highly recommend you taking a look at Holly’s blog, she’s new to the blogging game so please go and give her a follow. Her blog is great, full of witty comments, useful advice and of course positivity.
Also, I freaking loved and I laughedat Holly’s description of my blog, as it’s so incredibly true “she writes as fast as I think and everything is pink” hahaha so true, I do not edit or plan my posts, I simply go with what comes out.
So here are the rules of this post:
- Thank the blogger and link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger has asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
Here are Holly’s questions:
SUNSHINE OR SNOW?
Honestly, I really don’t know. I love the feeling when everyone is happy in the sun, but I’m not someone to sit out in it. Snow I think is absolutely beautiful and it’s fine for us in the UK when it’s only here for a couple of days (despite chaos). So, I think sunshine.
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT GIN?
Hmm, really not one of my faves. I wouldn’t go out and order gin, but if it’s in a cocktail I will have it or potentially pink gin…but not a huge fan.
WAS SALEM IN SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH THE BEST CHARACTER?
Haha what a question, to be honest… Hilda was. She was hilarious and I always wanted her to be my auntie. She was naughty, yet kind but also your friend.
DO YOU READ ANY NEWS PUBLICATIONS IN PRINT ANYMORE?
Actually I do, I try to read newspapers as much as possible, also I like that the Metro is given out free on the bus. But I’ve seen publications quickly close down, god I miss Men overheard from More magazine, it was hilarious. Also, I once got my brother published in it too.
WHY DO YOU BLOG?
I started to blog a few years back when I went to counselling and I saw it as an outlet to express my thoughts. I like the fact that very very few people in my life know it’s here. My blog also is here to spread positivity, love and friendship. My favourite part of my blog is my “chill out post”, where I regulalrly update to share mental health websites that can help you and me lol to escape for 5 minutes.
SHOULD THE KARDASHIANS BE PUT IN THE BIN?
WHAT’S THE ONE SENTENCE YOU WOULD SAY TO DONALD TRUMP?
Why can’t you just fuck right off with your oranginess
DO YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT HOW MUCH PLASTIC YOU USE?
I definitely am more aware than I used to be. I could be better, but doing little things along the way like having the 1 bag, refusing the straw etc it all can help.
DO YOU EXERCISE AS MUCH AS YOU SHOULD?
Hell no. I should do but I just don’t know what type of exercise. The idea of a gym is laughable I simply do not understand people who go to the gym. I also feel like the bigger I’m becoming the more embarrassing it is to do exercise. Which is a very vicious circle.
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE DRINK?
ooooh good question, alcoholic wise I am partial to a Palma violets cocktail or a simple VK hahaha such a tart. Non alcoholic, pink lemonade.
“No T no shade no pink lemonade” – Jasmin Masters
WHAT TAKES UP TOO MUCH OF YOUR TIME?
Without a doubt, over thinking about the past. The thinking about the what ifs, the could I have done something different or if only.
It’s done. I should just move on.
My questions to you:
- What are 5 things you wish to say to your self 10 years ago?
- Who in the public eye do you think children should look up to?
- What childhood treat do you wish you could have for dinner?
- If you had to spend £5,000 in 1 day or it will be gone forever, what would you spend it on?
- Would you move away for love?
- How has blogging changed you?
- Do you look up to any bloggers or do you just focus on your own?
- You are special, as everyone is unique and can offer love, so what can you do to make someone happy today?
- If you couldn’t have chocolate anymore would you be sad?
- If you could meet any of your family from the past who would you want to meet?
- Lol I’ll let you into a secret, so I asked my mum the following… Me “think of a random question to ask someone”….Mum ” what’s your favourite colour?”….Me “no that’s a bit boring….”..Mum “how big is your dick?”…FUCKING HELL!!!! So, lol we will go with a simple question of “what’s your favourite colour?”
- Jenny in Neverland – simply because she deserves it.
- Igaberry – a new blog that I have just come across, it’s super cute and a great read
- Sophie from Soinspo – because she is mega lovely and her blog is pretty cool
- Kate’s closet – a great blog for fashion and beauty
- Alys George – bloomin gorgeous and a fab blog!
- Adventure and anxiety – honestly go follow her she’s totally brill
- Sian Victoria – a fun travel blog, go take a look
- Lucy Cole – one of my faves and such a beaut too!!
- Glitter and carousels – another fave new blog of mine, also stunning photos on Instagram!
- Notsomousybrown – a stunning blog full of loads of positive and gorgeous photos.
- With love Zoe – a fab blog from a lovely lady
There you go lovelies, have a fab time and thanks again to Holly for nominating xo