Day 2 of the blogging challenge and I just want to say thanks for all of the love of my first post.
I’m writing this post the night before as tomorrow will be super busy for me. Tomorrow I am going to my Uni town to walk about and hopefully surprise my nan (if I have enough money!!).
Anyway back to the post, the future, it’s super scary right. I am definitely the type of person who likes to live in the past and the future scares the shit out of me. It scares me to the point where sometimes I don’t want to do something, in case it fucks up things in my life where I am comfortable. Does anyone else get like that?
I’m trying to get through these thoughts and think positively, so, what I am looking forward to in the future (I hope) are:
- I look forward to living in my own place
- I look forward to being a mum (If I can)
- I look forward to having my own car
- I look forward to being as happy as I can
- I look forward to growing older with my best friends and making more memories
- I look forward to seeing my best friends children grow and see who they become
- I look forward to finding someone who will love me
- I look forward to changing my outlook on the future
- I look forward to more happy years with my family
What do you look forward to in the future? Are you the type to constantly look to the past? Why are we so scared of the future… is it just the unknown? Would you want to know what the future may bring?