I thought I haven’t done a post in a while for those who have yet to get to know me, new followers and those who are passing by. So hello, hallo, bonjour, ola, etc (to be honest that’s as far as my language skills go!).
My name is Cat, what’s yours?
- anything highlighted is a link to a blog post of mine 💜
Here are some facts about me:
- I live in the UK
- I started this blog post to overcome some emotional issues I was faced with
- I try to see the positive in everything
- I really try to not judge others from other people’s opinions (even wrote a post about it!)
- I’m a bit of a night owl, so you’ll probably see me more prominent online late at night
- I’ve just turned 30 this year (2019) and it’s all a bit new but we will see where the year takes me
- For my job, I write online content and I’m quite strict with what I write, how I write and how words are perceived. On my blog, all of that goes out of the window
- I don’t plan my posts, I don’t read through them, I simply write how I feel and post
- I have a chill out zone on my blog, which focuses on mental health
- I will never mention any of my friends names on here, as this is my safe haven
- I have a few chronic illnesses and sometimes I like to blog about them
- My blog is pretty random, it’s usually my thoughts but sometimes I do reviews
- This lovely blog also once got featured on a clothing website and got quite a bit popular. Woke up one morning and I was like wtf has just happened to my views!!!
- I also appear on a fashion site currently for my favourite hot water bottle. Sounds strange but trust me it’s a good thing lol
- Finally, this blog is 5 years old. Have a read of my 5 year anniversary post.
- Film(s) – gosh there are quite a few, but if I had to choose it would be; The Grand Budapest Hotel, 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, Burlesque, Crazy Stupid Love and Chicago.
- Music – I love, George Ezra, Sam Smith (did you know Jessie Ware liked this post!!), Jessie Ware (not even saying that because of the last comment), Blue will always be my first loves, Spice Girls, Jack Garrett and Adele
- Tv – without a doubt my fave is Ru Paul’s Drag Race, then the amazing Taskmaster, I love a good crime and murder show, Sex and the city and Green Wing and Strictly come dancing
- Colour – emerald
- Number – 6
- My loves – family, friends, music, film, makeup, stationery
Love you and them
As I said, I made this blog 5 years ago to help with some counselling and it’s grown since there. I’ve now got Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram accounts associated with my online world.
Follow me on social media
Instagram – Instagram.com/loveyouandthem
Twitter – Twitter.com/loveyouandthem
Pinterest – pinterest.co.uk/loveyouandthem_
*that’s me and you getting on haha!
My favourite blog posts
I thought I’d rather a list of my fave posts I’ve done so far. They are in no order, and these are only a selection lol don’t expect you to read them all (although that would be nice – but a title may tickle your fancy):
- Know who you are and own it
- Dumplin – my review
- What I like about being female
- It’s okay to cry sometimes you know
- Sleep paralysis – scary stuff
- Respect and love – a tough post to write
- Chill out zone
- Day 8 blogging challenge – someone you miss
- Day 3 blogging challenge – body confidence
- You’ve got this girl
- Judge judge body image judge judge be you
- Why Strictly Come Dancing is the best tv show
- Warm, comforting and the best remedy for chronic pain – the Yuyu bottle
- My dad, my hero
- Scars are individual lines of our own storybook
- One night can change your family
- Jealousy is a horrible trait girls
- Don’t be afraid to leave him
- Why X Factor series 6 was the best
- Proud to be a woman, don’t hate
- 90s little girl memories
As you can see there is a huge range of discussions going on, but if you can check out just one it would be appreciated.
Anyway, as I said I’m a night owl and it’s currently nearly 3am and I’m up at 7am. So talk to you soon and: