Sorry I’ve been so quiet on here lately. It’s not that I’ve had nothing to say, quite the opposite. I just havent had the oomph to do it.
I know that this blog post is incredibly similar to my last post but I’m getting there. I thought I’d give you a quick bullet point list of what’s been going on:
- Mum came out of hospital after nearly being paralysed
- My nan doesnt want to live anymore and has terminal cancer (huge thank you to all of those who tweeted me help groups)
- My gorgeous best friends little ones are growing up and I’m loving spending time with them
- Finally went out on a night out in over 1 year. Never felt so old.
- Found out whatever bite me in the leg in November last year has scarred my leg.
- Declined the opportunity to go for a job interview for a higher job role
- Having a lot of self confidence issues and really not feeling it.
- Trying online dating again but the above bullet point is really affecting it.
- Making happy memories with those who I love
- I’m really trying to learn German again and I’ve learnt that I don’t like to speak it but read and writing is fine!! Yay.
The bullet points above I know are slightly negative, but I’m getting there.
So heres a positive picture for me to focus on:
Cat – you felt amazing here and you look good.
Hope everyone is ok 💋