Oh hi there,
Lockdown has been a bit weird hasn’t it? A place where literally you cannot escape your own thoughts? A place where you kinda have to get used to yourself, especially if you live alone.
I feel like I have learnt a lot about myself during this time and instead of blabbing them out to others, I thought I would write them down here. So, I apologise if it’s boring but you have no choice if you’re looking at this blog:
- I have zero tolerance for bullshitters
- I really don’t like clingy people
- I am not keen on loud people
- I am not keen on attention seekers
- I find it really hard to talk to someone who is negative or straight faced a lot of the time
- I don’t like it when people are sticking their nose in
- I have a lot of patience when I want to, but when I am not in the mood my patience flies out of the window
- I am not too happy being around people who think its “my way or no way”
- I can do a lot more than I think I can do
- I have got a lot of pride in myself
- I can stick up for myself
- It’s fucking okay to cry
- I really don’t mind talking to strangers
- I don’t like political talk
- I get emotional at a lot of things
- I don’t know what I want out of “love”
- I think I’m going to have to wear glasses more
- I really have respect for those who respect me
- I bloody love a sunset
- My friends children make me happy.
So yeah, there’s me.