Hi you lovely lot, well lol i’ve been quite quiet on here haven’t I? Reason being, I haven’t had the need to be. My blog was there to put down those thoughts that have been negative mostly and lately I have been the complete opposite. Well, apart from the car accident, the plumbing problems, endless fillings falling out and slight mental breakdowns at work.
Anyway, how have you all been? I thought I’d pop in a post to let you know what’s been going on in my life.
As you can see from the title, “it all works out in the end” and it certainly does. I am finally not single anymore! Yes, me, the one that has been single for 10 years. I’ve found someone who makes me seriously happy, and I honestly didn’t have to look far at all… he is my best friend.
Continue reading “It all works out in the end”
Every once in awhile, we just really need to sit back, relax and take our mind elsewhere.
I definitely have those moments and still have them, where I just need to walk away. I do it at work, when I am stressed I take 5 minutes and just stand outside, look up at the sky and remember how minuscule you are in this small world of ours. I think in this quick paced environment we live in nowadays, where anyone can contact you with a press of a button, we do need to take time out for ourselves.
You will see at the top of my blog there is the menu section, if you’re ever feeling this way and just need to chill, hover over the “Chill out zone” link at the top.
What’s in the chill out zone:
Here within this little space of heaven are a number of links that I have found over the years that have really helped me relax. Anxiety attacks are bloody awful, I know. But we only have 1 body, we need to learn to love it more. (If you’re on your mobile, click the menu button on the top and you’ll get the links lovely).
- Quiet place – take a few minutes out, no music, no distractions and just focus on what you can see
- Rainy mood – I freaking love the sound of rain, so this always chills me out
- Do nothing for 2 minutes – what is says on the tin, please just use this if you need a quick fix. But if you don’t do what it says, it’ll take longer, just relax and go with it. It works
- The thoughts room – don’t know what to do with your thoughts, put them here
- Intotime – a relaxing interactive colour website
- Silk – have a play with some interactive silk
- Headspace– a great website and app to help relax and meditate
- Calm – a lovely meditation app which helps you fall asleep
- Emergency compliment – sometimes you just needa pick me up
- Liquid particles – what it says on the tin, go and play
- Stress analyst – see how it can help you!
- Cat noises – meow – for those who feel like they need a cat purring in their life
- Cute overload – hey who doesn’t love looking at cute animals!!!
- Mind UK – a great charity, available for you to talk to
- Young minds – a charity for children and adolescents
- Time to change – a list of mental health organisations that you can talk to
- Headspace – a calm environment where you can listen to chilled out relaxing techniques
- Apps for well-being and mental health – the lovely mind charity have put together a list of wonderful apps for your mobile or tablet for managing your wellbeing and mental health.
I am updating this blog post often, and I try to make sure that they all still work haha!
Go and have a look, and if you have any suggestions, please let me know
If you need to talk, please message me either on here, tweet me @loveyouandthem or email me email@example.com. Even if i help only one person, that’s great.
I found these little quizzes via Google just to ease back in so hopefully I’ll get going again.
Let’s find out about me (when I say us I mean you haha). Oh also my personal challenge this week is to find a gif associated with each answer haha!
Continue reading “25 facts you don’t know about me”
2017 has for me been an ok year, nothing drastic negatively has happened, it’s all been ok and pretty positive. I thought instead of focusing on the upsets I would focus on the good times in 2017.
Let’s see what happened:
Continue reading “2017: Happy memories”
hello lovely readers, I hope your weekend is going well and everyone is having a great time!
So the post this week, I have been putting off for sometime. But in recent news events coming to light I thought I would share my latest experiences.
Now, don’t get me wrong I have titled this blog post as “why are some men absolute sucks?”, as I am categorically not grouping all men as the same. But the guys that I have come across lately are absolute dicks. They think only with their dicks, I mean they may as well have their brain in their dick. I am also not saying that not all girls are innocent either, some women can be absolutely horrid to men, I know this as I’ve had many male friends come to me with their ex girlfriend stories.
But this is my story, no one elses. Ps this is a blog ranting blog with quite a bit of swearing.
Continue reading “Why are SOME men absolute dicks?”