Every once in awhile, we just really need to sit back, relax and take our mind elsewhere.
I definitely have those moments and still have them, where I just need to walk away. I do it at work, when I am stressed I take 5 minutes and just stand outside, look up at the sky and remember how minuscule you are in this small world of ours. I think in this quick paced environment we live in nowadays, where anyone can contact you with a press of a button, we do need to take time out for ourselves.
You will see at the top of my blog there is the menu section, if you’re ever feeling this way and just need to chill, hover over the “Chill out zone” link at the top.
What’s in the chill out zone:
Here within this little space of heaven are a number of links that I have found over the years that have really helped me relax. Anxiety attacks are bloody awful, I know. But we only have 1 body, we need to learn to love it more. (If you’re on your mobile, click the menu button on the top and you’ll get the links lovely).
- Quiet place – take a few minutes out, no music, no distractions and just focus on what you can see
- Rainy mood – I freaking love the sound of rain, so this always chills me out
- Do nothing for 2 minutes – what is says on the tin, please just use this if you need a quick fix. But if you don’t do what it says, it’ll take longer, just relax and go with it. It works
- The thoughts room – don’t know what to do with your thoughts, put them here
- Intotime – a relaxing interactive colour website
- Silk – have a play with some interactive silk
- Headspace– a great website and app to help relax and meditate
- Calm – a lovely meditation app which helps you fall asleep
- Emergency compliment – sometimes you just needa pick me up
- Liquid particles – what it says on the tin, go and play
- Stress analyst – see how it can help you!
- Cat noises – meow – for those who feel like they need a cat purring in their life
- Cute overload – hey who doesn’t love looking at cute animals!!!
- Mind UK – a great charity, available for you to talk to
- Young minds – a charity for children and adolescents
- Time to change – a list of mental health organisations that you can talk to
- Headspace – a calm environment where you can listen to chilled out relaxing techniques
- Apps for well-being and mental health – the lovely mind charity have put together a list of wonderful apps for your mobile or tablet for managing your wellbeing and mental health.
I am updating this blog post often, and I try to make sure that they all still work haha!
Go and have a look, and if you have any suggestions, please let me know
If you need to talk, please message me either on here, tweet me @loveyouandthem or email me email@example.com. Even if i help only one person, that’s great.
I found these little quizzes via Google just to ease back in so hopefully I’ll get going again.
Let’s find out about me (when I say us I mean you haha). Oh also my personal challenge this week is to find a gif associated with each answer haha!
Continue reading “25 facts you don’t know about me”
2017 has for me been an ok year, nothing drastic negatively has happened, it’s all been ok and pretty positive. I thought instead of focusing on the upsets I would focus on the good times in 2017.
Let’s see what happened:
Continue reading “2017: Happy memories”
hello lovely readers, I hope your weekend is going well and everyone is having a great time!
So the post this week, I have been putting off for sometime. But in recent news events coming to light I thought I would share my latest experiences.
Now, don’t get me wrong I have titled this blog post as “why are some men absolute sucks?”, as I am categorically not grouping all men as the same. But the guys that I have come across lately are absolute dicks. They think only with their dicks, I mean they may as well have their brain in their dick. I am also not saying that not all girls are innocent either, some women can be absolutely horrid to men, I know this as I’ve had many male friends come to me with their ex girlfriend stories.
But this is my story, no one elses. Ps this is a blog ranting blog with quite a bit of swearing.
Continue reading “Why are SOME men absolute dicks?”
So, this is a post that I have been putting off writing for years, and I literally mean years. I’m hoping that by writing it, it will clear away so many thoughts in my head, or even just some weight off my shoulders.
I suck at relationships/ people liking me.
There I said it. I’m so bored of it. I thought I would write down all of the thoughts in my head… here we go: Continue reading “Why do I fear being in a relationship?”
I am getting to the stage in life where either most of my friends are engaged, married, going to have babies, are parents or going through relationship breakups because they haven’t lasted since the start of their 20’s. I am in my late 20s now, and it is a bit of a strange age, for me personally I still feel like im 21 and it still feels as though I left Uni last year and not nearly 10 years ago. It made me realise what the hell have I learnt really, and what I could have said to myself all those years ago. Continue reading “10 things I learnt about growing up “
Is it just me or are people getting engaged quicker lately? What happened to going out for a couple of years and then becoming engaged?
Am I too old fashioned?…..
Continue reading “Quick engagements, what happened to waiting.”
The recent women’s marches across the world really made me think about how great women are as a sex and how we fight for and support each other. Now I have already wrote about what like most about men, so don’t say I’m being biased!
I therefore thought I’d put together a collection of what j like about being female.
So, here we go:
Continue reading “Day 18: what I like about being a female”
Firstly, before I start this blog post you will see that my little blog has had a redesign. Yay yippee!! I am hoping that this will fix a lot of issues, easier to use, you may search for different topics and get to know me more. Also my signature has changed too!
This is a bit of a weird topic really, haha I was and still am trying to rack my brains as to what is good about the opposite sex. It’s not like I do not have a list at all, I do but it’s not as long as I would like (hahaha ooh innuendo). I will really try NOT to come across as sexist, as im sure someone will say, but these are innocent comments.
So, as always here we go!:
Continue reading “Day 17: What I like about the opposite sex”
Wayhey nearly getting onto the happy subjects haha!
We’ve all been there haven’t we? we’ve all had the heart break, the pain, the memories shattered and the idea of not feeling good enough.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if further down the line you can say whatever you want to your ex.
So, here we go!: Continue reading “Day 9 blog challenge: things to say to your ex”