I have seen a number of these blogs about lately and I thought I would have a go, my 15 year old self was 10 years ago so this will take some thoughts and thinking, which as someone like me is gonna be a challenge in itself! HAHA!
My 15 year old self was an overweight, self conscious, geek who went to an all girls grammar school who had a strong friendship group. To this day that sounds pretty much the same as my life now, so this is definitely going to be interesting as I will probably use this advice for nowadays. Hmm.
I think I will just do these in points really:
- Kiss that boy, it will lead to nothing
- Alcohol is good LOL.
- Don’t try and get with the popular lot, your friends are true
- Learn to appreciate your friends as 6th form we all go to different groups
- Really focus on your work
- Try not to keep being late
- Try and interact with boys more
- Do more social activities
- Do more school activities
- Take up a sport
- You really aren’t as fat as you think you are
- Really decide what you want in life
- DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR CAREERS ADVISOR, YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO ALEVELS IN MATHS, ENGLISH & SCIENCE TO BECOME A TEACHER!!
- Don’t do something because its with the trend
- Get close to him (on the bus)
- See a Dr sooner
- Do something with your appearance, put some effort in girl – do your hair and make up!
- Don’t bother choosing ICT for GCSE
- If you are going to do Graphics for GCSE please think before you make that 3D children playground
- If you want to read, read…..
- If you want to do that geeky thing do it…..
There you go 🙂