We are all human, sometimes we need to take a step back and just think to yourself YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
We are not all born to be strong, but I tell you what the little strength we have together is a force to not be messed with! No one is alone in this world, no one should be alone in this world. We all have different emotions daily and not one person will experience the same day or the same emotions, but we can share our stories. It may be that no one has felt what you’re going through, but someone is there to land a hand…
So what I am trying to say is, if you want to cry – bloody cry!!!!!! It is not shameful to cry, it is not embarrassing to cry (just don’t do it everyday). Continue reading “It’s ok to cry sometimes you know”
Every once in awhile, we just really need to sit back, relax and take our mind elsewhere.
I definitely have those moments and still have them, where I just need to walk away. I do it at work, when I am stressed I take 5 minutes and just stand outside, look up at the sky and remember how minuscule you are in this small world of ours. I think in this quick paced environment we live in nowadays, where anyone can contact you with a press of a button, we do need to take time out for ourselves.
You will see at the top of my blog there is the menu section, if you’re ever feeling this way and just need to chill, hover over the “Chill out zone” link at the top.
What’s in the chill out zone:
Here within this little space of heaven are a number of links that I have found over the years that have really helped me relax. Anxiety attacks are bloody awful, I know. But we only have 1 body, we need to learn to love it more. (If you’re on your mobile, click the menu button on the top and you’ll get the links lovely).
- Quiet place – take a few minutes out, no music, no distractions and just focus on what you can see
- Rainy mood – I freaking love the sound of rain, so this always chills me out
- Do nothing for 2 minutes – what is says on the tin, please just use this if you need a quick fix. But if you don’t do what it says, it’ll take longer, just relax and go with it. It works
- The thoughts room – don’t know what to do with your thoughts, put them here
- Intotime – a relaxing interactive colour website
- Silk – have a play with some interactive silk
- Headspace– a great website and app to help relax and meditate
- Calm – a lovely meditation app which helps you fall asleep
- Emergency compliment – sometimes you just needa pick me up
- Liquid particles – what it says on the tin, go and play
- Stress analyst – see how it can help you!
- Cat noises – meow – for those who feel like they need a cat purring in their life
- Cute overload – hey who doesn’t love looking at cute animals!!!
- Mind UK – a great charity, available for you to talk to
- Young minds – a charity for children and adolescents
- Time to change – a list of mental health organisations that you can talk to
- Headspace – a calm environment where you can listen to chilled out relaxing techniques
- Apps for well-being and mental health – the lovely mind charity have put together a list of wonderful apps for your mobile or tablet for managing your wellbeing and mental health.
I am updating this blog post often, and I try to make sure that they all still work haha!
Go and have a look, and if you have any suggestions, please let me know
If you need to talk, please message me either on here, tweet me @loveyouandthem or email me firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if i help only one person, that’s great.
This is a tough one, I had a few examples as to what I could have chosen to focus on and the one I have I hope it maybe give someone else some oomph to help them.
Fear is a strong word but that’s where my strength came from. A problem is only there if you make it a problem, if you stand up to that problem, it goes slowly away and you become a much stronger person.
I became strong. So this is what happened….
Here we go!: Continue reading “Day 7 blog challenge: a problem you had and have overcome.”
As it is world mental health awareness week I have been amazed by all of those supporting this magical day. Many who feel that they cannot talk to someone I truly hope that they feel that they can reach out.
We are all human, sometimes we need to take a step back and just think to yourself YOU CAN DO THIS!!! Continue reading “It’s okay to cry you know… it’s okay.”